RSS 2.0: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome

Hi Everyone, Have you ever wondered how an online community could help jump start a particular area of interest to you? How do online communities support learning environments? These are some of the questions that we are going to discuss over the next couple of weeks. I look forward to not only sharing my view point but also hearing from you what your thoughts are regarding the topics that will be discussed.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teri--just letting you know I'm following your blog. I'm ready to learn more about online communities along with you. --Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,

    I look forward to interacting with you over the next eight weeks. I will be following your blog.

    - Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri,

    It looks like its you and me until the end. It has been a pleasure learning with you for the past two years and I am following your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri,
    I'm looking forward to your blog posts during this course. Thanks!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your intro. Per the assignment, what are your thoughts on the following questions:
    • How do online learning communities significantly impact both student learning and satisfaction within online courses?
    • What are the essential elements of online community building?
    • How can online learning communities be sustained?
    • What is the relationship between community building and effective online instruction?



    ReplyDelete